Description

Views: 249
Price : Rs. 2500000
Type : Sell
Date : 2018-11-12 14:24:07
Condition : Used
Warranty : No
Location : Lahore , N/A

Farm Houses (PLOTS LAND) on installments in a Gated Boundary wall Project for Sale CONTACT : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 * Possession on 50% of full Payment Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Head Office and check all documents) • Great Location • Best opportunity for investment PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Opposite Commander City. Sizes of Land : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% Remaining 70% amount pay in equal monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals) Ujala Builders : Name of Trust